Friday, April 23, 2010

The Saga Begins

Every year around September Kieren vows to get a bar fridge by year end and every New Year, no bar fridge.

Well, now I have one, granted I need it more than Kieren does but it still kills me a bit inside.
So Kieren, take this as a insult or something, do not let me laud my fridge in your face (sounds hot) go out and buy a bigger, better fridge and live the dream you were destined for!

Anyway, I went out and filled it with my basic needs: six bottles of Pepsi and some Yogo.

I also picked up Pepsi Diet, which has 1kj more of energy than Max. My hips are going to hate me.

Coming Soon: A month after release we look at why Final Fantasy XIII is the biggest groin kick in the history of humanity.

Here's a taste, at the start of the game a man is asking for volunteers to fight off an invading army (or some shit) a woman steps forward, the man asks 'Are you sure?' to which she replies 'Mums are tough!'
Also everyone in the game looks like an Asian version of Yahoo Serious.

1 comment:

  1. @Kieren: Tried to call a few times, matt and Mattette are in for tomorrow and possibly Brett. Most likely going to do outback.
    I assume your in so we are meeting at 7:30 at the restaurant but we can change it to yo place.

    ReplyDelete