Saturday, April 17, 2010

Macdonalds

So, I was at Macdonalds today and I noticed that they have a new muffin on the menu. The Mighty McMuffin featuring two patties, two bacon strips a egg and a whole lot of fat. Sounds awesome.

On top of that you have the family meals, I've worked out that you save approximately four to five bucks on those meals... and they come in a big box!

Five bucks may not seem like much but think about what you can do with it:

-Buy five new age trance albums
- Become a Tunku of Malayasia (look it up)
- Impress a Jewish lass

There are other more vulgar things I could imagine, most of which involving Brett's mum, a Chia-pet (now that's random) and a soiled matress but I won't go there.

Why?

Because as I was scoffing down my Macdonalds I recalled a time where the boys went to a Hungry Jacks and I was without wallet, or my card was broken or something. Anyway, I wasn't eating. Brett ordered his meal and came back with a cheeseburger for me.
Not only that, but he was humble enough to even say 'The guy just gave me this extra'. Now that is compassion man, straight up.

So Brett, I salute you, I should buy you a burger one time in thanks. Not just a Cheeseburger either, but a whole meal, because a cheeseburger while hungry is worth a Mighty Angus meal while full.

So fucking deep, put it on my tombstone... that was a cool movie.

Speaking of cool movies I could do a run of the two awesome Indiana Jones movies (Temple of Doom and Last Crusade) one night.

Also The Iv-ster and I want to organize a day trip where we go somewhere, beach or something, complain about it and then go have a mad dinner, more news to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment