Monday, April 19, 2010

Day of Hell

I fainted in a doctor's office today, awesome.
A small faint is usually an indication of a mother faint coming up which was great news considering I had to drive for an hour to get home.

I pulled into a Macdonalds to get some lunch and then started on my way back home.
As I was driving 100kph on a the motor way I look down and see a fucking spider on the handbrake.
Not just a spider but a fucking exotic looking one, with white broken lines down it and different colour legs.

I did what any rational thinking man would do, I freaked the fuck out. I swerved a little but surprisingly mainted control. The damn thing then moved under the handbrake and, while trying to maintain car control, I looked around for something to squish it.
Then in my peripheral vision I saw the damn thing jump. JUMP!
It jumped into the passanger seat area then disappeared.

I made it back home without further incident but I swear I could feel it crawling on me on the way home. Hopefully it didn't hitch a ride on my back or something.
Rest assured that car will be bombed the fuck full of insect spray.

So the lesson we have learnt here today is that Macdonalds is fucked. It happened to Kieren when he went, it happened to me.

Also i've said in the past that it doesn't matter if the spider is poisonous that I just don't like the look of them.
Changed my mind. It fucking matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment