Sunday, June 27, 2010

My best friend sucks his best friend's nuts.

Hey, it be one of them thingys... umm... what was it called? An... update! Yeah that's it, I remember those.

I've been easing up on the updates as Kieren has been on the road in the middle of Australia and Daniel has been here. Also the last post pretty much turned into a forum so I was happy to let it just go but that seems to have died out now so I guess I should update... and here the update be.


Anyway, so it turns out Shining Force IV actually exists... well, not really. I've been playing a PSP game called Jeanne D'arc (which i've been playing for years but whatever) that IS Shining Force IV. Turns out it has some of the same team maybe.

It has the charm (moreso maybe), the story, the awesome and a whole lot more.

As you can see from the picture it is pretty historically accurate too:

I've talked about this game (may have even made the same joke) before so I'll shut up now but next time you come down Dan, I'll lend you the PSP so you can experience the forceness.

ummm, and we are being ruled by a dame, what's up with that?

3 comments:

  1. awesome, i think i messed my pants a little at how cool this is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished it and it was all like whoa and shit.

    Actually quite awesome, the final boss is basically Zeon from Shining Force 2 but in 3d.... which is awesome.

    Lots of plot twists and OMG 'Kain is your brother!!!???' type moments. Quite the cool. They also work in the burnt at the stake thing pretty cooly.
    You gots to plays this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome, I'm actually a little excited right now

    ReplyDelete