Friday, May 28, 2010

Hola.

'Spose I should update this thing, since it is all you live for.

So, long time no hear from the Dan, thinking he might have got shot in 'Nam, or fell asleep on the can... not that I give a damn.

Wow, this post be going places.

Anyway Daniel, what's been doing in melbourne? Ridden any trams yet, if you catch my drift?
My drift being that I'm asking if you've been on a tram.
Friggen Melbourne, it's not 1930's anymore. Is it?

I've been looking into scary films again as I do every 8 months or so and have actually that actually sounds quite awesome (though not scary).

The film is called Pontypool and is about a virus that is spread through spoken language (makes perfect scientific sense) which means that everyone has to stop speaking if they don't want to catch it.
It's canadian and reportedly quite a good watch.

Be warned though, I just looked up a photo of the director and he was wearing a cowboy hat.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm, i thought i posted a comment about the Tru Blood post. Guess not, I was going to mention there is a lot of boobs in tru blood. true story.

    Funny you should mention trams, I avoided catching one today. The concept of them irks me. so i ended up walking instead. Also a true story.

    I'll be in sydney weekend of the 19th of june, stuff should happen.

    I hope the update on my life was as awesome to read as it was to live these events.

    ReplyDelete