Monday, May 17, 2010

Don't you cry no more.


So I was walking past the cinemas the other day and in the distance I spot the above sign. I saw a woman with shiny eyes and a bright light behind her but couldn't make out anything else but the words 'Carrie on' and the number '2'.
[
'HOLY SMOKES! They are making Carrie 2. A sequel to a movie that already has a sequel, that's totally awesome' I said to myself.
[
I was in a rush so I walked around for the rest of the day with a glowing smile, knowing that, somwhere there was a batshit crazy director who was making movies just for me.
[
Of course when I walked back past the cinema later in the day I saw that it was actually an advertisement for 'Sex in the City 2' which is being mad by some sell out crazy director who is making movies specifically to spite me.
[
I died a lot inside that day...
[
[
[
ps. If you are wondering why there are a lot of '['s it's because blogger isn't recognizing spacing for some reason. I blame it and everything that's wrong with humanity on 'Sex in the city'... also 'Big Bang Theory', it was just on tv and it made me want to blow my brains out... like using actual wind, ass wind. You know how much ass wind you need for that kind of damage? ....Seriously, I'm asking a question here!

1 comment:

  1. ugh, that's actually for Sex and the City 2...still, sarah jessica parker, that's pretty scary

    ReplyDelete