Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Beardy Mc Noah

Oh My Stars! It's an update!

I was waiting for Kieren to post about how he finished Phantom Hourglase (Zelda) on the plane but he didn't so I guess it didn't happen.

Now on to the matter at hand. You may have known about this but I sure as hell didn't.
This was a game that was released on a cart back in 1994, look familiar?

Yes! That's right! It is a blatant Pacman rip off..
I mean Wolfenstein!

How.... how.... how did this happen??
Now, this wasn't a licensed game but it still was for sale... and ughhh... what?

Super 3d Noah's Ark is it's name if anyone is interested.

Anyway, I'm tired, I'll post more soon... promise... maybe.
Also I'm playing through Phantasy Star on the Ultimate Mega Drive collection to build up my Sega RPG cred (IV is really good) and the programming was credited to 'Sweeper'. So now in my mind the whole game was created by Scruffy........ the Janitor.
Second.

3 comments:

  1. yeah, AVGN did a review of that Noah's ark game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up working on my Mario Kart lap times on the plane.

    I am going to Japan for a week -- I'm leaving tonight -- so that does give me another chance to try Zelda again.

    If there's anything you're after and you want me to keep an eye out for you, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprise me, like shining force 3 surprise

    Also snort some wasabi while you are there, do Steve-o proud!

    ReplyDelete